Thursday, March 9, 2017

hawke's bay fire story

Hawke’s Bay
Huge fire sparks State of emergency


Flames horrify residents
As I stood at the end of my driveway I could see the violent,brutal flames of the savage fire destroy my precious home. I run outside and all my precious things got burnt
and I called the firemen.  They use a big hoe and used it to put out all the fire.  The firemen are fast as they drive. They are good as they are saving people.
The people were happy as they were getting saved.
Once I used to go to a beach. It was fun as in the beach . I had fun with my family.
Wow look at that fire burn.                        
Oh no!! Everything burnt down.  All my  precious things  have burned down.  
Boom noooo my house!! Everything  explodes everything burnt to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment