Thursday, March 16, 2017

the climbing mountin



       


  • Amazing things pic story - choose a picture from the file sent to you in your writing folder.Make a new writing document and title it.
  • Your story should have a hook in sentence, a beginning middle and end, descriptive words, long and short sentences and capital letters and full stops.
  • Your story could have paragraphs, speech and speech marks, alliteration, onomatopoeia and similes.
  • Edit and check your story on your own , with a buddy and have it checked by a teacher before you blog.
   This is a amazing. If I was that I will climb because it look’s yummy. for me maybe if they made it to the top. I would be amazed when I'm there. I'm gonna eat some of it  because I like watermelon. It is my favourite brain food. I wish I was little so I can climb on the watermelon. I like watermelon. I would climb all over it  because it is big and you can eat it. It is super delicious. I like watermelon at my old house .I had one and it was good when I ate one before and I felt cold as well when I ate it also are these real People on this picture or is it just figures?

No comments:

Post a Comment